.:: Links to Clark County Dog Parks ::.
Ross Off-Leash Dog Recreation Area ::.
DOGPAW's flagship Park is at the ROSS substation off of I-5 and Hwy 99. This site is approximately 8 acres of open fields with plenty of hilly terrain to run, jump and fetch. It also features a small dog area, near the lower entrance, at NE 15th Ave.
- Fenced with Double-Gated Entries
- Open and Hilly Terrain
- Trail (3/4 mile)
- 1/3 Acre Small Dog Area (under 25 lbs) - 1/10 mile trail, in the Lower Level at 15th Ave
Fees: Tax deductible donations are welcomed by DOGPAW.
Hours: 7:00 am to dusk or "daylight", subject to maintenance closings.
(day use areas - those within community parks are only open 7-dusk)
DOGPAW's Ross Management Team
By entering our off-leash dog areas, you agree to abide by the rules,
as a condition of use.
NE Ross St at NE 15th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98663 (45.658046,-122.6556)
- I-5 exit #3 (Hazel Dell’s Hwy 99)
- Head north on Hwy 99
- Go east on NE Ross St to NE 15th Ave
- Parking at C-TRAN BPA Park & Ride at 15th Ave, with Handicap/Maintenance Entrance at 18th Ave *Street parking prohibited